Sales Associate - Outreach & Growth
- Desired Education: Graduation/Diploma in any related field.
- Years of relevant experience required: 0-2 years.
- Work location: MG Road, Bangalore. No WFH option available
- Work Schedule: 6 days a week, including weekends. Rotational shifts: Morning / General / Evening. No night shifts.
- Engagement: Full time
- Handle outbound and inbound calls and inquiries from students for online & in-person classes conducted by Shankar Mahadevan Academy and its partner centers.
- Effectively articulate the offerings of Shankar Mahadevan Academy and help prospective students make a decision on the course they wish to enroll in.
- Follow up via phone calls, chats and e-mail.
- Representing SMA at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Gather market and student information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Record admissions information and report the same to the admissions manager.
- Meet monthly targets and aim at exceeding them.
- Good spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Highly self-motivated and conscientious in closing leads
- Ability to understand and respond to client's needs
- Familiar with Word, Excel, or equivalent spreadsheet software. Quick learner
- Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Good organization skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and evolve in an ambiguous environment of a start-up
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org